EVER WONDERED WHY SOME PEOPLE FEEL NERVOUS WHEN SPEAKING IN PUBLIC?
Like many people, I used to find it difficult:
- Getting my voice heard.
- Collecting my thoughts.
- Joining in during a discussion.
BEING ABLE TO SPEAK IN PUBLIC HAS MORE TO DO WITH YOUR THOUGHTS THAN YOUR VOICE?
- A natural conversation has structure
- A calm mind can help to think straight
- A relaxed heart can help to speak from a genuine place
WHY SHOULD I LEARN TO DEVELOP MY PUBLIC SPEAKING?
Public speaking can help you will learn more about yourself as a person
- Understand/Overcome fears
- Becoming Assertive
- Create boundaries
This is particularly effective when
- Going on an Interview/Presentation
- Negotiating with a client
- Expressing your feelings in a calm and genuine manner.
WHAT CAN OUR IMPACT OFFER?
One to One sessions starting from the basics to advanced
- Short workshops that will generate fast results
- Confidence building exercises
- Practical exercises to train your voice whilst building confidence
- Constructive and friendly feedback
WHY OUR IMPACT?
OUR IMPACT staff have experience of working with speaking engagements, public performance and working in large groups for 10 years+
- Winner of local speaking contests in different clubs across London:
- International winner in an impromptu (freestyle) competition hosted by PUMA, MTV and Footlocker – Awarded and chosen by pioneer Doug E Fresh.
- Performed in front of crowds of 200+
- Wealth of experience working with private sector, public sector, international ministers and diplomats, global institutes, academics, actors and celebrities including working with a American Billboard number 1 selling artist.
Any level can join
- Start from the basics build to advanced
- Turn Speaking in fear to Speaking with FUN
- Find you in your voice in 5 weeks
Join the OUR IMPACT – 5 week program
For a limited time only :
Sign up now and get 25% off (Early bird offer)